SBX Business Brokers Phone : 02 9439 **** SBX Business Brokers
02 94 ****




Florist - Retail - Will consider genuine offers

Listing Id : 200364

Location : New South Wales

Category : Florist

Asking Price : 140,000

Business description

Florist - Retail - Sydney City Fringe - Agent SBX Code Number: FA1**** **** Retail florist with the main income being flower arrangements for foyers and reception areas of large company clients - This accounts for approx. 75% of the business - the other 25% is income from products sold which includes alcohol, champagne, assorted wines, flat out bears, gift cards, candles, and floral sales for Mothers Day and Valentines Day. - The liquor license is authorised and can only be used in conjunction with sale of special flora packaging for special functions or events . Potential Currently trading as a wholesaler but can introduce retail trading Mon. to Sat. - Chase a wider perimeter in the Sydney suburbs for weddings and special functions events and birthdays - expand the website to attract more retail business. Features Well established clientele base including overseas clients plus hospitality industry, hotels, restaurants. Premises Well set out premises utilising the space for production of flower arrangements and floral packaging and includes spacious cool room. Location Situated in close proximity to the City fringe and the Eastern Suburbs. Trading Hours 5 days - Mon. to Fri. - 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Lease Currently monthly - Landlord happy to give a long term lease - There is a 3 year option that can be exercised - 3% C.P.I. increases. Employees 1 owner + 1 employee Comments The weekly stock floral purchases are done on Mon. Wed. and Fri. from Flemington Markets. - No special skills are required. - The owner will stay on to help the buyer get hands on experience. - The qualified florist employed is willing to stay on under contract if required - The owner will on acquisition of the business personally introduce the new owner to all the regular clients and work through the operational manuals. -Full financial accounts will be made available to genuine buyers. - The delivery van valued at $11,000 is not included in the selling price but may be purchased from the owner as a separate transaction. Figures Weekly Sales $9000 Rent (ex GST) $814 Wages $800 Profit $2385 Agent SBX Code Number: FA1**** **** - SBX Business Brokers


Please fill out the form below.
max char 255 : You have 255 left
8 - 5
Verification Code is answer of the small calculation above